I recently had the pleasure of answering 20 questions about food and travel for the Globavore Interviews, a project by the amazing travel writer Johanna Read (www.traveleater.net). Her goal with the project is “to get people talking and thinking about food and inspire them to travel and eat.” Here are a few of the questions she asks:
- You’re at your favourite eatery with three companions (fictional, living or dead). Where (and when!) are you and who are you with?
- Strangest meal you’ve ever eaten?
- What are your favourite markets for a) eating b) finding unusual things and c) photography?
- If money were no object, where (and what) would you eat?
- Country / city where you’ve found the best food? The worst?
You can see my interview here: https://traveleater.net/2018/11/19/globavore-interview-rachel-leff-from-ten-kitchens/. Twenty-two travel/food writers have participated so far. You can see the whole list and more about the project here: https://traveleater.net/the-globavore-interviews/. She’s gathered a great group of writers who have given some fascinating answers. Check it out!